Can I buy/sell SME IPO shares from NSE/BSE

Currently I have trading a/c with share khan & demat a/c with SBI. It is very difficult to buy/sell SME IPO, they don’t provide online facility for this transaction. While buying SME NSE/BSE IPO have fill form manually and submit at Fort SBI office & same is the case when selling it. Is there any way out for this using Zerodha? Please do suggest.

Most brokerages and banks don’t offer an online option to apply for SME IPOs online, the only option is to apply offline.

1 Like

Can I do it using Zerodha?

If you are asking if you can apply for these SME IPOs through Zerodha? no, you cannot. You will have to apply through ASBA by filling up an application and submitting the application at a bank.

If you are asking if you can buy and sell NSE emerge and BSE SME shares online in Zerodha? yes, you can just like other stocks.

1 Like

No. You cannot apply for any IPO from Zerodha. But you can apply it via Bank and Give your Zerodha Demat details.

Hello,

I got the allotment of HUDCO IPOs via ICICI direct. The IPO was listed as BSE allotment. But inadvertently, I added these in Kite as NSE stocks. Now if try to sell these shares, it shows I am selling the shares listed in NSE. Please anyone can guide me, what to do?

Thanks in advance.