Can i sell under CNC and buy after 10 days ?

I would like to know can i sell some shares of Reliance with the price 1500 by selecting option as “CNC” and i’m sure this price will go down to 1200 after 20 days… so do we have this option to such thing hear…

i know we can buy CNC with 100 and post it get credit to our demat we can sell also BTST. but i would like to know the above options…

if yes, how can we process… is there any special feature we need to select please suggest.

-Karthik KL

No in CNC. You should go for futures i guess

Shorting stocks in India is only possible for intraday not beyond that. Reliance has futures contract available, you can short that.

One has to use derivatives to get a payoff same as shorting a stock and carry for next day.
Alternatively one can borrow stocks from SLB at a interest and sell them and after the period is over one has to return back the borrowed stocks.

having zero to nil volume liquidity …

Not really, it has decent volumes.

Can you please share how to borrow stocks from SLB on zerodha?

Here is all you need to know

@siva

I have 3 questions:

Where did u find decent volumes ?

1. Can we trade this on any of the trading platforms provided by zerodha?

2. Basics on SLB (Stock Lending & Borrowing) – Z-Connect by Zerodha

As i read on this article; it says the borrower passes all the corporate actions benefits e.g. split , rights , bonus , dividend etc etc . To the lender
But who makes the check and audit of this ?
I mean e.g. the lender does not know about any bonus paid and the borrower willfully avoids passing it to the lender ?