Can mutual fund be used as collateral for derivative trading

Check it tomorrow

Hey @pankushri, Console updates on an end of day basis (EOD). Since the pledge was verified yesterday afternoon, the pledge tag will show up on console after the EOD process only. You won’t be able to place a new pledge request again even through the option is available. You can check console now and these securities should be showing up with the pledge tag.

1 Like

Dear Shubh
I had delivered filled-in dematerialization forms, Mutual Fund statements n PAN copies at Zerodha head office on 11.09.20. By when can I expect a message from CDSL/Zerodha confirming the conversion?

Thanks

Request you to raise ticket on support.zerodha.com, the concerned team will assist you in this matter.

(INF209K01UN8) Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief96 Fund-Growth-Direct .

This is a part of list accepted for collateral. why are not zerodha allowing it?

Plus, There are many more securities are allowed ,but Why do Zerodha allowed only limited no’s of securities?

@Nakul @ShubhS9

@ShubhS9 @Nakul can you please reply to above? as i am planning to buy some of the Mf’s.

will all the securities be allowed by Zerodha ?

You can check this list and plan accordingly, few maybe added and few may be removed, based on clearing corporation.

Hi, No one from Zerodha Customer service is responding to continuous follow-ups on my open ticket #20200914158380. What’s the way forward: I don’t want to get into shaming of Zerodha promoters n services on Twitter and social media. What do you suggest!

Hi @Maverick0203, taking a look at this.

Yes, you can pledge Mutual Fund’s you hold and get margin to trade in F&O

How to pledge that sir using zerodha kite, say for intra day or carry forward trades.

You will have to place pledge request through Console, the whole process has been explained here.

@ShubhS9 HI, I need assistance on conversion of My MF from Direct mode to DEMAT with Zerodha. I had delivered signed forms to zerodha office during 2nd week of December but those MF units are still not reflecting in Zerodha Console. I had been following up with Zerodha Care team through Ticket #20210101578690 but unable to yield a result till today. Pls help me out on this if you could. Thanks…

I suppose team is replying you on the status, as they mentioned in the email team is waiting from RTA end, once we get update team should let you know, nothing is pending from our end.

Still no progress on this? Pls see how it could be sorted out soon. Its been 50+ days since I had initiated the process.

You should get a email/call today on status.

Thanks Siva. I’ve just now received a call back. Hoping to get this sorted out today. Thanks mate…

Thank you all for clear explanation

Hello @siva

According to Download Ref No: NCL/CMPT/48032 dated Apr 20

Many additional index funds are allowed to be pledged. Could you please kindly update the same in zerodha list of pledges securities

1 Like

We update the list regularly, you can mention which funds we are missing, can give name and ISIN numbers.