Can someone help with AMC SIP?

I am new to AMC SIP. I just created a AMC SIP with installment date as tomorrow. will my order gets triggered tomorrow or it will start from November?

Why did you pick franklin AMC ?
why not some other AMC than this ?

1 Like

This will get registered t’row morning, so I guess your first SIP will be on Nov’21.

By the way, just curious, why AMC SIP? You get a lot more control with Coin SIPs right?

2 Likes

I already have DSP US Flexi equity. Just thought to add a new one of same type and portfolio.
I am not more interested with US index funds so thought of going with this

1 Like

@Karthik I have an active SIP with DSP of same category. Just thought to add a small amount with another fund of same type. Coin SIP min amount for Franklin is 5k. but with AMC SIP its 0.5k

1 Like

Hmm, if you ask me, I think Coin SIP is better. You can pause/modify/stop the SIP anytime you wish. I don’t really have to bother. You can also make lump sum investments any time under the same funds.

2 Likes

Curious to know if Coin SIP would still have its super features after this. It would be great to have clarity on this. @Karthik

Like Nithin mentioned here we are waiting for some clarity on this.

1 Like

Is it possible to set a date for sip in coin sip. Or is it deducted on the date we start sip.

1 Like

You can set the date as per your preference for monthly SIP.