Can someone please explain me sure profit earning by call and put sell strategy?

Whenever you see any youtube video having ‘Sure Shot profit’ in title just ignore it and move on to other videos.

There are no sure shot strategies with call or put sell, even you combine these in any ways call/put/futures/different expiries/buy/sell, you will not find any sure shot strategeis.

I would suggest, please go throough the https://zerodha.com/varsity/ to undersand the basics of options.

In general, to exaplain you in simple terms, when you sell you keep the premium (premium price * no of lots), that is your max profit if your view is correct. But if your views are slighlty wrong, you may loose some, but if your views are horribly wrong, you can loose a lot (hence it is said option selling has unlimited loss in theory, You can always square off your position if there are still some premium left).

Secondly, option price depends on many facors (ie greeks, volatilty etc), before expiry you can not predict the option price reliably. Please go through option greeks to know more about these.

Options trading are good way to earn regularly, but you have to use proper strategies where you know what the max you could loose or max profit that you can make.

Thoough Iron Condor has lesser risk, but you get piece of mind knowing what the max you can loose. I would suggest these type of hedged strategies than going with selling call or put (short strangle or short straddle) if you are a novice.

Sensibull youtube channel has excellent videos to explain these concept further. Please go throough these.

3 Likes

The moment you come out from these kind of questions, you ll have gain some enlightenment. Else, protect your ego and go back to the YouTube videos , maybe you ll find your Guru.

Again a stupid opinion from a stupid and immature person. You are a complete psycho and really need a psychiatrist. I am also sure you have been betrayed by many men and hence you make such sexist comments.

Grow up kido, have some life and mind your own business.

Lol…still protecting your ego, huh…anyway,I am not amused a bit by your silly jokes. Betrayal, wow, you must be looking lot of serials with your mom.

Btw, can you dm me, when you unravel your sure shot profit strategy. Sad to break your novice heart, but you ll have a heartbreak sooner.

Actually I watch a lot of series with your mom :stuck_out_tongue:
Didn’t she tell you??

Stop it guys, this forum is for educational purposes not for making below the belt comments.

If you can’t stay within community guidelines, this is not the place for you.

1 Like

Here goes the shameless attitude. An apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Agree, sorry got carried away due to unnecessary opinion and comments. Won’t reply now.

Hey thanks for the headsup. Else someone started revealing true civil nature.

But sure shot profits. Lol, cmon, aren’t here any genuine traders. Any seasoned traders.

Or I am just choked for giving some real facts. Hmm,.

Criticism and all is valid but by staying within the limits. You could’ve have conveyed your point bit differently but decided to question ones ego straightaway and get personal.

This forum is meant to be for educational purposes, for other traders to learn something from, they will even learn from your valid criticism of any concept or idea but doesn’t help when people start getting personal. That is no good for anyone.

2 Likes

Well, a spade is spade. An egoistic guy is an egoistic guy. I ain’t hesitant to point a big mistake of faith in a question.

Wrong faith can ruin people. And people can learn lots.

But I won’t respond anything anymore to him. He doesn’t deserve a well mannered talk with a girl.

I would suggest strict action against trolls and those who volley unparliamentary words and innuendo.

While we all agree that looking for a sure shot profit is like searching for life on Mars, it’s not appropriate to insult another’s sensibilities and shame their question.

Thank you
Stay civil

1 Like

Put sell is a better option. You can go for put sell for your favorite stocks. In case if the stock price falls, you can take the delivery.

1 Like

Your comments are completely irrelevant and insensitive. Girls like you spoil the woman’s reputation.

1 Like

Now you don’t start another fury of irrelevant discussion. Please. This thread already had fare share of it.

1 Like

There are two ways people can learn, either by their own experience where they might burn their fingers or by others experience which will help them avoid the mistakes others did. A lot of people get offended by words like “sure shot profit”, that’s not what is important, important is he is trying to learn.

On this forum, there are hardly any people who help others, people mocking.criticizing others are as useless as it can get, no one is trying to prove they are masters, whats the point of jumping into a discussion only to criticize people?

Moderators has always been weak/unfair on this forum, or people won’t dare use words like that are used on this thread.

2 Likes