Can the sip amounts be debited directly from my bank?

wish to start a SIP(Systematic Investment Plan) in a direct mutual fund on Coin every month after my pay day. How do I schedule a bank transfer from my bank account for a date regularly from my bank since Zerodha doesn’t have an option to debit…

This has been answered in the link below.

Can the sip amounts be debited directly from my bank? wish to start a SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) in a direct mutual fund on Coin every month after my pay day. How do I schedule a bank transfer from my bank account for a date regularly from my bank since Zerodha doesn’t have an option to debit…

When you are investing in a sip investment plan, you can complete the whole procedure online. You need to link your bank account with Investment account. You need to keep your PAN card details, aadhar card details handy along with bank account number. Once you fill all the information, it will take a few working days to link, and you can start your investment with Kotak Mutual Funds.

Currently, you need to have the funds in your trading account. We’ll have but e-mandates for direct debits from your bank account.

in the meanwhile, you can also set up a standing instruction from your account.