Can we see the banking sector booming like before, and does the story of hdfcbank still stands strong, or is there a chance of other banks becoming hdfc in near future, or should I go with hdfcbank?

Can we see the banking sector booming like before, and does the story of hdfcbank still stands strong, or is there a chance of other banks becoming hdfc in near future, or should I go with hdfcbank?

The banking sector has fallen the most in this pandemic and recovered the least.
In the banking sector, these two factors have the greatest influence on the company 's growth;
a) the free capital the company has for giving loans.
b) ability to analyze the borrowing company’s loan returning possibility and default chances.

I think HdfcBank still stands at the top in both the above factors and it has 4 times more assets than Kotak (2nd in rank). To know more you can check the fundamentals and assets of HDFCBank.

I hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Sam_Mathew buy hdfc bank in dips…u will never regret that decision …there were few analysts like money pechu who was always talking negative about that bank…but hdfc bank by its results showed why it is trading at such high premium …literally these negative analysts are dumb now… that is a blue chip bank…once again it has reasserted itself as number one bank in india

1 Like