Can you share an overview of your trading strategy?

did you say "[B] don’t [B] keep your extremely long, add images/graphs, keep it as interesting as possible. "?
OR was it a typo?

He meant to say to keep the answer small with graphs/ pictures in it to make it interesting.

Hi Nithin,
Can you please check if someone created multiple ID’s and downvoting the answers. Even some good answers has got down votes.

Rightly said.

These are my strategies Buy on rumers,and sell on news. Book loss ,and allow our profit to grow.never I average a lossing position that will not reduce my risk…average only in profit position.keep strict stop loss for your loading position. If our profit grow arrount 10% ,then keep strict stop loss for our profit atleast 5%.no one can become a rich in a single day so don’t greedy in stock market. Don’t y wait for cover our all losses in a single position…last one is very important that is if we get 1% or above gain in our position on a single day sell it . becoze the single days 1% profit is equal to yearly 250% more profit.

2 Likes

I think saying keep your answers short would have limited some very good answers. Some people are answering in just 3-4 lines, would have loved to see Varsity type answers.

Well who selected this Answer of Contest One??? :stuck_out_tongue:
i didn’t get what those line are …
if answer is actually Best among answered here, it must be liked and understood but others too … but seems only selector is able to understand the answer…
i m not saying my strategy was best… there are some more really gud and well Defined strategies over here… but not got selected…
Sharing Amibroker AFL as strategy without telling how much returns investor will get, when he has to buy? when he should sell?
shortsell… truly saying there are numbers of AFL’s better than this is freely available on FB and one Bangladeshi website.
one more thing …i will not take participate further as selection process is not Defined… akad bakad bambe bo karke winner select kiya to kya kiya…@ Nitin…
but i am really curious if winner or selector is able to tell us here what is behind those lines??
Happy trading… and everybody who had shared their some really gud strategies here is also winner so Congratulations to all of YOU…

1 Like

@Arun Kumar Kushwaha …same question asked under winning strategy !!! If i can not implement it on Pi, atleast a way to understand the strategy on pi or kite , no nothing, still this is best, @Zerodha @nithin @cdmoorthy --“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” - Albert Einstein

@Nithin , Firstly i congratulate Mr. CD Moorthy being winner of contest#1. I couldn’t understand the strategy might be the answer is only for the trader/investor who has spent many years in the market or only for extra ordinary traders. Nithin you have capability of putting complicated things in simple way so that everyone can understand easily. It’s my huble request to you , pls elaborate this strategy in your words. I think this might be helpful to many zerodha traders. @Nithin , I hope you will consider my request .

great … All this alerts , levels, & analysis are away from reality… I explained The practicle rules for trading that is bad ,… hahahahahaa… lots of laugh…
can any one tell me ? What is the summary of this contest …? I mean what is the use of the best solution selected in this contest

@abhaytalati …the use of best answer is…first of all contest is very good…by this contest a trader is able to know others point of view in the same regard…and his point of view also in that regard…so he can find difference between his and others point of view…and can correct himself…the best answer is selected so that others person get benefitted from his strategy… Before this contest only he was aware of his strategy… Now after contest every other single person is able to understand his strategy.
…yaa I know that his strategy is understandable for the professional traders…new traders like me is not able to analysis his points…but in the end…we got something knowledge… And when the time passes we learn

1 Like

winners dont search for strategies cause they know ther strategy is the best. only losers search them ,and use them and lose money as others lost and include them in 99% losers lel

1 Like

This seems to work on trending market days but what about flat days or when ema 200 seems to be flat and the price in narrow range

Markets trend only 20% of the time, rest 80% they are rangebound.

They have asked for overview with charts and all so you may be disqualified but it was worth reading. Nice.

doesn’t matter to me because my trading strategy is more of a psychological play rather than technical.I just put it to help others those whose personality matches with me.Happy trading:-) .

When Sideways market maximum call generate in my trading system lik 1 or 2
You know how many times market sideways perform in a month

Is it only for intraday or u use it for positional trading too?

depend in price action

Have u ever tried this ?