Capital gain statement in Coin?

@VenuMadhav - Do you have any insight into Capital Gain statement availability for MF/Coin investments this tax season?

3 Likes

Should be available by the last week of April.

1 Like

Thanks @VenuMadhav for your reply!

Please provide tax P&L statement for the transactions done on COIN for mutual funds schemes during fy 2017-18.

@VenuMadhav , could you share an updated ETA?

This report has already been delayed from a tentative date of August 2017 to May 2018…

Any updates here? Its start of May

Are the statements available now. If not, tell us frankly if it is really being planned?

@VenuMadhav Do you guys have a ETA For this?

It is absolutely essential to have a P&L statement for this. It is also not integrated in Q. Please create ASAP so that correct MF tax returns can be filed.

Waiting for this essential statement. Getting delayed more than expected. It would be great if any tentative realistic dates are announced.

I really hope Zerodha folks do something about this ASAP. Atrocious to have a platform that does not actually provide a capital gains statement, or even a downloadable transaction statement that can be used to calculate capital gains offline.

It’s starting to look like it was a mistake to use Zerodha. No capital gains statements means we will have to do it all manually which is just said.

1 Like

yes im also regretting it, moved all my sip’s to coin from fundsindia and facing real issues due to lack of statement and also in assessing my portfolio returns on a Q to Q basis. direct funds are good but this lack of features are just a big NO-NO…not eevryone is adept enough to calculate manually and its just sad that we got fooled to move to coin based on our experience with “q” and kite.

Hi Nithin - Its been more than a year now and still there is no feature of generating capital P&L for Coin?

It is now available on console.zerodha.com

Check this

2 Likes