Career options in Financial Markets

what are the good career options in cap. market / share market, which we can pursue after graduating?

1 Like

Dear @ZER0 … I assume you have graduated recently Or about to complete your graduation.

Best Option for you is… Buy Or Sell Call & Put Options (Naked) in Nifty Index. And if you want more profit… Buy & Sell naked Options in Stocks and other indexes. Hold them till expiry with confidence.

When you become a consistent loser you will be bound to educate yourself day and night (Self study) and finally get your Graduation Degree in Stock Mkt (after paying the full tuition fee to the mkt).

After Graduating from Stock Mkt… you will get an assured salary every month (Or no salary. But not loss). Because you will be trading as a Professional Trader at that time. Best of luck :pray:

3 Likes

??:neutral_face::neutral_face:

He’s asking about career opportunity and you are telling him some strategies… :joy: :joy:

I know this is a late reply,
But this article might give you an idea → How to Build a Career in the Stock Market- Angel One
(I don’t own that website).

It’s been over 3 years, What are you doing now ? Did you make a career out of the financial markets ?
Just curious to know @ZER0