Case against a company with sebi

How can file a case against company at sebi
For services not yet provided…???
Example: if 50k money paid to company for shares like CALLS but services not yet provided to the client !!
Can you please tell me the anwser…

@Akillchowdary143 if it is a listed company the complain can be filed at sebi website on [email protected] . however please note that it is a postman service ( your complaint get forwarded to concern entity )and that too only if the company is not a sick company .
few days back i lodged a complaint against a listed company but immediately within a minute got a response that the complaint is closed , as it is against a sick company . in another case when i had grievances against my IPO application mis handled by collecting broker , the reply by sebi was that in case the entity against which complaint is made do not reply at all or you are not satisfied with the reply ,the complainant may go to court !