Changing name of a shareholder

Dear Investor,

I have a minor account which already have PAN, Bank account and Demat account with same name. Now I want to change his name then what should followed .

PAN->Bank account-> Demat account
or anyother steps to be followed to change his name.


Does anyone have changed their own name and what are steps to be followed?

Suggest you speak to a lawyer for this, afaik, you’ll have to draft an affidavit, get it notarized, issue a public notice in the newspaper to change the name. Once the documents are available, you may approach the IT department, Bank, Depository participant to effect the name change in their respective records.