Check Bonus Share credit

How I can see whether bonus share is credited in my zerodha account or not ? Becase it is hard to remind how many quantity you currently have after bonus how much it will be ?

Bonus shares will be automatically credited to your DEMAT and once done, it will reflect in your holdings as well. [quote=“Ayush_Saxena, post:1, topic:16579”]
Becase it is hard to remind how many quantity you currently have after bonus how much it will be ?
[/quote]

Well, for this you can do a quick math around how many you have and how many shares you are likely to get :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, you get me, wrong boss . I want to say suppose you have 133 share of TCS and you get 7 as bonus then after some day Q will show you have 140 share . but long time invester dont open there zerodha account daily .So after a long time how can invester can see 133 I have intially after bonus credit it became 140.

For this, the best option is to make a note of the number of shares your hold, because after bonus, you only get to see the final quantity of shares (post bonus).

@Ayush_Saxena,

Bonus shares will always show as a discrepant quantity in your Holdings - as in the system will not be aware of your buy average price for these bonus shares.
You’ll have to manually enter your buy avg price of Rs.0 for these bonus shares from your Q backoffice. The steps for this are mentioned here
After this is done, your bonus shares will reflect in your tradebook as shares bought at Rs.0.
You can segregate all Rs.0 trades from your tradebook as shares received from bonuses.

Hi Bharat,

I got message from NSDL about the bonus share that i received. So what date should i give while adding also let me know where i will get the ISIN value? Thanks in advance.