Clubbing provision on gifting shares

Is clubbing provision applicable on gifting shares to spouse or minor child?

1 Like

Hi @Nischitha

Yes, clubbing provisions do apply in case of gifting shares to a spouse or minor child.
You can read more about Tax on Gifted Shares & Securities - Learn by Quicko.