COIN charges comparison with other players

I have already pointed out this thing in another thread but with real figure that is Rs. 50 + 18% GST = Rs. 59 per month.

Thanks for taking the effort. @astuter your bio says you are a software dev, can you please, answer a question I have?

Considering MRC + GST (Rs. 50 + 18% GST = Rs. 59) per month will be more interesting as shown below:

1 Like

Which question?

How do you code without a brain? Because you have the IQ of a pair of Paragon hawai slippers.

You are calculating the returns of the SUBSCRIPTION fee you pay to use the platform! By this logic don’t you pay for anything in life? Here’s some advice.

A decent soap today costs just about 60 bucks, so by your own calculations you would have saved Rs.3.8 lakhs just by not using soap over 35 years. You would smell and put out the aura of a homeless moron but you will be the one laughing at the end because you would have the big bucks.

Don’t use shampoo
A decent shampoo bottle costs about Rs.150 bucks today. My Advice - DONT USE SHAMPOO. Rub some neem and basil leaves and you end up saving, wait for it

Don’t use toilet paper
A decent tushy friendly toilet paper roll costs Rs.162. My Advice don’t use it. Use Times of India at Rs.6, you might stink and have news headlines on your ass but guess what, you save Rs.10 lakhs. That has to be a worthy sacrifice for stinking a bit.

Dude how in the holiest of all F**** did you come up with the logic. And then you go and write retarded shit like this on a competotors blog.

At least get the spelling correct man! It’s Then not Than!

8 Likes

Hi using coin for past 6 months. Nothing updated since. Not even a simple XIRR. Not adding any value in having a virtual sip. So already switched to Kuvera

Good for you mate.

HAHAHA :joy:

You are good for nothing but choosing your username “Bewakoof” :joy::joy::joy:

Its worthless to pay extra if you can getting something better for cheaper price.

For those who wants to get cheaper service, check out this link.
For “Bewakoof” like you, I have no words.

1 Like

Yes, sir. Changed my username. You suck at comebacks dude. I suggest you watch some Rohit Shetty movies.

Going by that logic, Neem leaves are cheaper than using a soap, plus they have anti bacterial properties supposedly. Why use a soap?

I figured that out by reading your blogpost. You are too smart for this world.

Speaking of transparency, how much is Kuvera paying you for being their cheerleader?

1 Like

Guess who’s featured on their website :wink:

1 Like

But if some competitors giving us free soaps( here you should go deeper why they offering free services) then why should I have to pay for the same properties? Money saved is money earned. I would be happy to pay Zerodha but it has to give much better facility for the money I am paying. I can get same results if I am not paying to Zerodha and instead taking free services from other players. If some company giving soap/shampoo/any other commodity free and if it is same quality then why should I opt for Zerodha?

Oof…that response. He said the response is “satisfactory” and they decided to feature that shit on the platform. The platform and this customer are made for each other. :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

correct me if im wrong>direct plan saves me 1.5% p.a.
but investing throught coin costs me almost the same(600/60000)p.a.
lets assume i want only 5k/mo to invest.

what am i saving after all the circus of switching?

coin investment is completely free now, even the redemption charges is removed and coming to the expense ratio/exit load. it depends on the mutual fund which you can check in coin platform itself.

2 Likes

You are wrong on coin as it is completely free now, as mentioned there are no DP charges also on coin.

3 Likes

Okey! “Now” is the keyword.
Thanks