COIN - Is there a facility to convert?

Nithin & Others,

I parked short term cash in few Eq Arb funds with Div option. Now that Div from Equity MF is liable to be taxed at 10% from Apr 1st, I am planning to do a switch. Is there a simple option in COIN to switch to another fund within the same AMC? or do I have to redeem and then make a fresh purchase. Pls clarify.


You will have to redeem and make a fresh purchase.