Console tags (beta): Trading journal & tracking goals

I tagged all my positions yesterday but portfolio → tags says no tags found. Is tag working for others?

I have created tickets one is pending fix for over a month. Is anyone able to use tags feature effectively?

Tickets: #20210629448132, #20210802510010, #20210630202870

Hey @Amit_Rana1, the issue you’ve raised in #20210630202870 and #20210630202870 must be solved. Can you check the tag analytics again from 2019 and let me know?

We are checking the other issue with tagging your positions. We’ll get back to you soon.

All the issues for the tags in your account should be fixed now. If you can tag your positions again, everything should be fine.

Hi, thanks for getting back so fast. When I go to Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform I get the attached error
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 17.27.15

I can see all my positions with some positions displaying tags I had put earlier, do I have to remove all tags and put it again? Some of the positions continue to say ‘tagging’

Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform still says no tags found.

I am still getting below error when I try to see breakdown, I can’t tag until this problem is solved

Sorry, this looks like another issue. Please give us some more time. We’ll get back to you once it is fixed.

@Nakul please get this resolved. I have 4 open tickets with ‘Pending Fix’ status which includes this ticket 20210202410967 as one of them. Pending Fix means Zerodha team has to fix them. But the system doesn’t allow more than 5 tickets open at a time. So I am not able to open more than one ticket at a time because the other 4 are pending fix.

CC @siva FYI.

This is an issue specific to your account and our developers are working on a fix for this. We’ll update you once it is done.

@Nakul That’s why the request, at least resolve this ticket, the issue of console tagging so that it would free up one slot for me and I would be able to raise a new ticket on some other issue. Otherwise, I am handicapped by not able to submit a new ticket because one user can raise maximum 5 support tickets.

Hope you understand.

Bug reported on Ticket - 20210628456836 on Jun 28th about the inability to tag individual trades, closed without resolution.

Sorry, getting this checked.

Hey @siva, Just checking in to see if tags are around the corner for Kite?

Will take more time.

2 Likes

Is there any plan to show the tags which we had used while ordering (using smallcase or kite.trade API) ?

Not really Anup. The issue with these is that entry can happen using one and exit with another. Tags create a lot of confusion then.

This is wonderful feature, I recently tag all my stocks and looking them seperately give clear picture of were my portfolio is going. Thanks you for this

It will be great if I can see them on Kite mobile with filter dropdown too.

sometime console goes for a long walk… zerodha better catch it and have a leash on it
Its like this at 0038 Hrs while posting this… no maintenance warnings from zerodha, not sure whats happening

Is tagging on kite orderflow available yet ?

1 Like

Excellent feature. Hope you guys will give some heart to kite Android app too. Poor guy’s console is getting shy, seeing the abundance of features in browser.

This is WIP. We’ll keep you updated.