Contradiction in Market depth of KITE and PI while placing orders

Hey there ,
I noticed something which has been so much confusing and I want a solution for this puzzle.

When I opened market depth for any stock let say AUROPHARMA in Kite and Pi they both look exactly similar but when I clicked on any of the top 5 bid in kite, a buy order window is opened and when I clicked on any of the top 5 ‘BUY’ in Pi then a sell order window is opened and vice-versa .

here BID=BUY and OFFER(ASK)=SELL.

Please explain me.

Help me.

There is nothing to worry about, both are different platforms and built by different teams, now as you know the logic you can act accordingly.

images%20(3)

I am still confused, you tell me Kite or Pi, which one is perfect in placing orders from market depth.

Because what Kite is showing is completely different from Pi.

Nothing confusing , orders = buyers / in bid side and vice versa

Dost , let me explain it to you again, I dont have any confusion in picture shown above,
what I am saying is that when I clicked on any of the top 5 bid in kite, a buy order window is opened and when I clicked on any of the top 5 ‘BUY’ in Pi then a sell order window is opened and vice-versa,
Do it yourself and check.

Yes, that is how it is, you can remember and act accordingly, if not use F1/F2 shortcuts on pi to initiate buy and sell windows.

Sir, please tell me one thing that why am I getting different order windows for the same thing on kite and Pi.

Why don’t you click on buy and sell button on kite to invoke order window if you are confused, as said earlier both are built by different teams hence different logic’s.Nothing is wrong or right.

Are you are stating that Kite is right?

If yes then I will not use Pi anymore because when I will buy it will sell and vice-versa.

Logic goes like this , when you click bids , you are buying in kite because , you are joining with other bidders with buy position…

In Pi logic is like you are selling to those buyers

whichever you feel comfortable use it.

thanks Bhai, now I am completely convinced and satisfied.