Conversion of Shares of Centurion Bank

I have recently discovered that my family has a few shares of Centurion Bank which was merged into HDFC Bank a few years back. Is it possible to recover them now as I at the time of the merger we didnt repond and now not sure if i can recover them now. Please advice.


Connect with hdfc Bank transfer agents
They’ll advise u

Open demat acc in name of person who owns the shares

Demat after u get the hdfc Bank cert

Yes, u can get shares at anytime, even if u didn’t respond during merger
But dividends are available only for last 7 years


Datamatics Financial Services Ltd,
Unit: HDFC Bank Ltd,

Plot No. B5,
Part B Crosslane,
MIDC, Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400 093.

Contact Person: Ms. Manisha Parkar

Tel: 022-6671 2213/14,
Fax: 022-6671 2011;

Email: hdinvestors[at]hdfcbank[dot]com

1 Like