Converting sell to buy position while in ban period

i already have short position on jp associate but its banned currently. if i convert one short to one long would it incur penalty as i have not increased net open position

You can close any open positions during ban. You cannot open new positions. So you can safely square-off your short position.

1 Like

To add on, yes you can exit your Short, but it won’t let you buy into a new position. If this is for rolling over your position, send an email to [email protected] and [email protected], and we can do this for you from our end.