Cook Cumulative Tick Indicator

Has anyone here ever tried Cook Cumulative Tick Indicator first designed by Mark D. Cook ( one of the Market Wizards interviewed by Jack Schwager for his book) for trading S&P. Does it works for Nifty?
Also can Zerodha include it in their charts indicators? @siva @VenuMadhav

P.S.- Those who usually only go long on options, should read his interview in the book Market Wizards . His final words are so true.
“I represent the average guy out here in rural America, in the U.S. Midwest. I sit in my great-grandfather’s farmhouse, staring at a computer screen, and I can make a living trading. That’s why I believe there is hope for people anywhere to do this. But you have to be willing to work hard and pay your tuition, which is the money you lose while you’re learning how to trade. People ask me all the time, “How long do you think it will take for me to succeed?” I tell them, “three to five years of twelve-hour days and losing money.” Very few people want to hear that.”

Zerodha has got maybe 10 lac customers, imagine if each of them read one book and asked for an indicator of their choice to be included.

We use charting libraries of chartiq and TV, so we can’t add anything on our own, vendors has to add, will try sending a request to consider this in their next release.