Courses on Intrinsic Valuation(DCF)

I am a beginner with some understanding of basic concepts on intrinsic valuation.
I have already done the course on Fundamental Analysis by Zerodha Varsity.
Currently i am doing a course on Valuation on Youtube by Ashwath Damodaran and also referencing his book “The Little Book Of Valuation”.
Course by Zerodha is good but does not cater to all businesses and Ashwath Damodaran is great at explanation of basic concepts and why we use them but he is, most of the times, explaining from the perspective of an American investor.
I really do want a course, offline or online, preferably near Bangalore, on valuing a company on its fundamentals with practical examples related to Indian companies.
I want to know the techniques used by some great value investors across India to atleast estimate the value of company.
Books will also do the deed.

The intrinsic value of the company primarily based on
1)Future cash flows
2) Cost of capital
3) How the Promoters/ management are going to use the future cash flows. It could be used to invest & compound the profit, pay dividend & distribute the profit or in some cases just swindle the profit with some shady accounting and deals -(ex: satyam computers)

Now that is not only too may moving parts but also forecasting future events for long term say next 10 years. That is why investing is an art to be mastered by actual practice. The fundamental analysis course by Zerodha is good. Reading annual reports of listed companies is a good practice (Especially management discussion and financial statement & its schedules.)

2 Likes

I’ve heard the course by Safalniveshak is good, check this - https://www.safalniveshak.com/university/

2 Likes