Guys, I did a covered call on Reliance 2360CE SEP expiry and now my strike is about to go ITM and I’m at a notional loss of about 22k odd as the premium has gone from 14 to 58
What would you guys recommend?
- Wait till a few days before expiry and see if the news was a rumor and prices correct?
- OR roll over to OCT 2500 CE which closed today at around 68?
- OR let it expire and give delivery of shares and enter a cash-secured put in the next expiry