CRUDEOIL April Future. Please help

I bought Crude Oil April Future yesterday at 1088 and tried selling at 5PM at 965 with loss. But got message stating market close.

Today i received contract note and saw the trade was auto sold at 1 rupee at midnight. Please help explain this.

Check this. It is a temporary settlement, final settlement is yet to take place. Also, have you checked this?

3 Likes

Thank you @TheGouda

But what is differential settlement price ? Will they recalculate later ?

Differential Settlement = Final settlement price - Provisional Settlement price. It should be announced today.

1 Like

Thank You @TheGouda

Crude oil turned negative in us to settle at -37/usd

How much lots you have taken. It seems like loss will not be less than 2 Lakhs at least ?

Crude oil trading in negative. What does that mean?

1 Like

Can check this thread.

Means price goes belows zero :joy:

Yes minimum 2 lakhs

why you have not putted stop loss or exited early ? It seems like it was on continous falling.

1 Like

I was trying to sell at 965 but was blocked due to revised timing. Have to bear this loss

1 Like

Okay But still you have bought at 1088 i think you have the time but don’t worry losses happens everywhere it is life hope for the best in future. Who knows this is the turning point of your life.

3 Likes

Hopefully. Thanks You :slight_smile:

Check US settled nymex yesterday.

Is anyone shorting Crude May contract??

Yes, shorted. What abt you?

I am also short, I just wanted to be sure! I thought I am the only one trading that crazy thing!:sweat_smile:

Yea, it was a good down trend from the beginning. I just exited before the 1560LC