Currency Trading in India

I am new to trading and have started trading USDINR and currency market due to less margin and low capital requirement.
Any suggestions and lessons will be helpful.

Build consistency. The money you make will look small in the beginning but don’t be disheartened. Think of it as first year in trading college. Spend time to graduate and then increase size when you are ready.

2 Likes

Even though the margin requirement is less the brokerage for trading in 1 lot is Rs. 50 (I’m assuming this will be your starting point with 1 lot). You will need to capture .05 points (consider it 500 points) for break even. Sweet spot seems to be 5 lots for a complete beginner (assuming your risk capacity is well under the limit). Also the momentum once pick ups won’t slow down that easily unlike equity market so make sure you don’t hold onto your stop loss for too long.

1 Like

Yes i am starting with 3 lot at a time and learning this new market . If you know someone who does currency trading, help me to get connect with people.

Thankyou sir, do you trade in usdinr?
How is you experience

yes, I do. I quite like it. Its practically a futures market. Almost always you would want to only trade intraday and not carry anything overnight. @Navneet_Singh has already given very helpful tips for you to get started.

1 Like