DELISTING offer by LINDE INDIA LTD

So if I were to buy shares on Monday should I buy at market opening or should I wait for closing time or should average in between.

still 26 lakh shares are required today to have a successful book built so if these shares are not coming by afternoon there may be another LC .than it will be tricky to guess if the same will come by bid closing time of 3 pm ? if book built is successful market price should rise so call has to be taken accordingly.

1 Like

What is IC[quote=“sabkaview, post:22, topic:49728”]
another lC
[/quote]

sorry the word was LC (lower circuit ) …kindly observe that it has opened much higher today means people are expecting Book will be built . first mile stone is book built and if it is achieved next one is acceptance or rejection of discovered price and if rejected will the promoters give a counter offer ?

1 Like

I just liquidated my shares after buying today.:rofl:
Maybe I should watch the stock till closing or simply do nothing instead of taking low probability trade because after successful book built also there is no guarantee that de listing would be successful or not .

Also how can we track the book building process and check how many shares are tendered and how many still need to be.

Kindly go to bse website and on home page click on public issue .there are 12 public issues live/forthcoming and Linde is on 8th number.

1 Like

Book built is hugely successful with a discovered price of 2025 . now promoters call awaited if to accept or reject this discovered price and if rejected if any counter offer.

1 Like

Dlisting offer failed as promoters rejected the discovered price. no counter offer too as per new regulation.

Yes, unfortunately no counter offer possible,

But again it is not going down to 20% down circuit, any more surprises left in this potboiler deslisting saga?

Let me know if you have any other strategy of buying it lower down and if at what value

There may be explanation from the decisive bid holder Reliance trust of what made him bid for 2025 almost 5 times over the floor price an unprecedented step .

If you have participated in RBB the failed rbb , you have to ask your broker to withdraw the shares till 12 February . if not withdrawn the same will be blocked for mandatory open offer @ 328 odd.

1 Like

INEOS STYRO listed at both the exchanges is seeking postal ballot approval for d listing . ANY VIEWS ?
Already had a huge very huge increase in market price which was 385-390 on the day when d listing attempt was announced and within 6-7 trading days it was 620 ! @adc @Prakhar_Agrawal
other d listing intention is by very controversial promoters of PRABHAT DAIRY .board is meeting on September 10 .