My Cousin brother bought some shares 20 years back

& He is passed away. How to convert these share into electronic format. Can a sibling claim these physical shares?


In this case,

  1. Nominee can get this transfer on his/her name, if nominee details where submiitted
  2. If Not, Wife can get this transferred on her name or immediate blood relation can claim for this.

After completing all the transfer formalities with RTA corporate office, open an demat account and get this dematerialized

Cousin brothers cannot claim directly for this.