Dematerialising name changed company shares

How do I dematerialise existing shares of Rinku polychem which was delisted for some time , whose name was changed later to Indo Euro Indchem and re-listed and being traded?

you must have got name change sticker with new name . paste it on share certificate and submit it to the DP for demating . If not put the ISIN INE319N01019 and name as the present name ON DEMAT REQUEST FORM ,you are required to submit along with share certificate , with request the DP to process it,and if found wrong the investor will bear the charges . in most cases the DP will accept it for further processing .

1 Like