Dividends not received on pledged liquid bees

Yes, it’s considered as cash equivalent siimlar to bees.

Pls give me some examples of the growth options liquid funds Which is cash equivalent.
And what would be the haircut as compare to liquidbees.
And in that pls confirm that we will not have any dividends loss

Awaiting for the reply…

@VenuMadhav I understand the calculation you showed. my concern is “receiving lesser no. of units than you anticipated”… its NOT because i computed incorrectly.

for each 100 units , i should be receiving about 0.2 units per month!
i have more than 500 units (pledged) and around 100 units not pledged (assume total of 600)

according to your calculation, i should be receiving around 1 unit atleast! but i am receiving around 0.2 every month! for the last 1 year! please check the account once. i have been running behind zerodha rising ticket over ticket! but people still share the same calculation. I understood what you are trying to say. My exact query is the bellow. please see if you can help

“I am receiving dividends for the 100 units that i did not pledge. I am NOT receiving the dividends for the units that i have pledged for the last 1 year! (there are more than 500 units ).”

CC @nithin

Please see that this ticket is active from march 2nd. please dont fool yourself . i have done my research and this issue is there with multiple folks!

Please dont pledge any shares with zerodha if you are looking for dividend returns! they are not interested in resolving the issue at all!

1 Like

Let me check this ticket tomorrow and get back to you.

Is this resolved? I think I am also facing the same issue, dividends for pledged LIQUIDBEES are not reflecting in my account, raised a ticket and Zerodha support was not helpful.

I have raised a ticket for not receiving dividends for the liquid bees pledged for more than a week. Received mail saying usually Zerodha will take 30 to 45 days to reconcile and credit in the demat account. This is way too long to even keep track of things.

Should not take that much time, can you ping me ticket number.

So finally after so many months, i think i understand what they are trying to say after a long call with zerodha team.
The pledged liquid bees will earn dividends and Zerodha transfers them to your demat account directly. But unfortunately they wont reflect in console.zerodha.com , But you can see them in your CDSL demat statement.

So far i have always been checking in console.zerodha.com and i dont see the dividends being deposited there. its just a bug on console.zerodha.com

1 Like

When we received payout of the dividends from Nippon this month, we noticed a discrepancy. The dividend units that we received did not match with the calculation of units displayed on the website. We had to raise this issue with the Nippon team, and post the renaming, I think they have remodeled their support structure too. The call center support is relatively new and doesn’t seem to understand queries, we had to escalate this to get an understanding of the mismatch in units paid out. They acknowledged that the calculations displayed on the website was incorrect and have assured to fix it.

This took time, but was finally done, the credits were paid out yesterday.

1 Like

@Nakul

You know, we take a lot of effort to answer queries on the forum. With over 50,000 answers most of the queries would already be answered. The least you can do is to search for an answer before posting it. We’ve seen numerous questions from you which have been already answered multiple times. So, please make use of the search feature, it works.

1 Like

Thx for the reply…
Yes…thereis a discrepency between what is shown in website and what is credited.What is shown on website for me is for 200 units of last calendar period for non individual account is 0.460 units and what is deposited in my demat yesterday is 0.323 units.It is a wide difference.Hopefully it is resolved soon…

Yes, that’s correct. We have been following up with them to get the additional units paid, but they’ve reverted now saying that the calcualtion on the website is incorrect and that it would be fixed.

Check the google sheet link in this site…
https://support.zerodha.com/category/mutual-funds/about-coin/articles/can-i-pledge-my-mutual-fund-investments-to-get-margins

1 Like

Console shows the overall holding i.e., units settled in your demat + unsettled units (T1) + pledged units. In the case of pledged liquidbees, the dividend units are credited to us from the AMC. We do a reconciliation and credit the proportionate dividend to your demat account. Console holdings will also show the updated quantity after the credit of these dividend units from our side. Whole units in multiples of 1 will also start showing up in the Kite holdings.

Even I’m facing the same issue. I have over 1200 of pledged holding and some unpledged holding and received 1.3 unit as dividend last month. This dividend units calculates to what I should get for unpledged.

Where are the dividend units for my pledged units?

1 Like

This is not the right forum, can you create ticket here.

It seems like a common problem since many are facing this issue of receiving dividends on their pledged holdings. Recently I got few units credited but with a “Discrepant” tag against it. I have no idea if the calculations are correct, just relying on Zerodha. It would be great if Zerodha can provide a detailed report on dividends credited.