Dp charges how to calculate till me sir

I am buy hcl ltd 300 share buy sell after 1weeak how many charges in DP charges please till me

DP Charges are Rs. 13.5 + 18% GST, that will be Rs. 15.93 per scrip, irrespective of quantity sold.

Tq sir

@ShubhS9 Just to confirm I sell DP Charges are not applicable when shares are brought and sold in the same trading session
and Even if I Sell 50 Shares of HDFC Bank at 10 Am and another 50 at around 3 Pm the DP Charges will still be 15.93Rs. Right? Since it is per Script Per Day. ?
Are DP Charges Applicable on Liquid ETFs? (Taking About LiquidCase)
Whereas for other ETFs be it Gold or Equity and for Listed Debt instruments DP Charges are the same as other Scripts.?
Plus What Are the charges applicable for me if I Bid for Tbills they stay in my demat a/c and get redeemed on maturity. ?

Hi @Chetan_Nahata

That’s correct, Chetan

Yes, DP charges are applicable for liquid ETFs including Liquidcase

That’s right.

When the T-bills mature, they are debited from the demat account by the government automatically. This is called the extinguishment of securities. The amount will be credited to the primary bank account linked with Zerodha within 15 days.

Any charges applicable by the Govt or Z for this process (there was a 6% brokerage during BUY of Gsecs but that got removed from anything on the sell/redemption side?)