EOD charts for BSE

Hi fellow traders /Investors , lot of good companies , which are listed only on BSE , to track / analyze for a good trade ( example company like waterbase )
Can you somebody suggest a good /simple free EOD charting site/software for BSE , other than "Chart Nexsus "

1 Like

chartink, tradingview.

1 Like

Thank you , i tried both , but both takes lot of time , while searching different stocks , i am searching , such a EOD chart that, once we set the indicators parameter , we need to select, only a particular stock from the panel , so that we can reduce charting time

Take a look at Keystocks. Its designed for EOD analysis and is especially useful for sifting through a large number of stocks based on preset conditions.

1 Like

Thank you , let me go through it

Try Trading view and Indiacharts.

Check stockcharts.com…very useful for eod analysis

1 Like

Thank you , its a good web site, i used it , but i am looking for SIMPLE "BSE EOD CHARTS" provider , in almost all EOD charts , there is no stock selection panel , we need to type the name , as in case of NSE stocks , most of them are popular , so its easy to type the name , as in case of BSE there are many unknown good stocks ( almost all kinds of stocks already listed on BSE ) , especially chemical stocks