Equity and Demat account with Zerodha

I already have an F&O (trading account) with Zerodha. I wish to add Equity and Commodity accounts. What steps do I need to follow, in case I have the trading account?

You’ll have to send us the Demat and Commodity account opening forms. These forms are already pre-filled and readily available in your Q backoffice under Profile > Pre-filled forms.

Download the forms, print it out, sign in all the required fields and send it to our Head Office address mentioned below:
#153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,
Opp. Clarence Public School,
J.P Nagar 4th Phase,
Bangalore - 560078

No additional documents are required to be submitted as your KYC is already complete with us and we also have your ID proof, address proof and bank details. Your account opening fees can be paid from your trading account funds once your account is opened. The account opening process will take 48 working hours from when the forms reach us.

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply…:grinning:

1 Like

I have trading and demat account with zerodha and now I want to close demat account and not trading account and want to link other demat with zerodha trading account

How to link other dp with zerodha

1. First get a copy of CMR (CLIENT MASTER REPORT) of your other demat account from your other demat provider.

2. Fill up the DEMAT closure FORM from the resources section of zerodha.

3. Fill up the Account Modification form with the new details.

4. Post it to Zerodha Office.