Escalation matrix

@nithin I did not received margin for liquid funds pledged on 21/09/21.
I raised ticket #20210922612934 but even after almost a week neither I received my margin nor zerodha refunded pledging charges. I tried to call zerodha support but nobody picks our phone.This is very very UNPROFESSIONAL behavior from zerodha support.In such scenario zerodha customers dont have option other than raising complaint with stock exchange.
I will like to know what is escalation matrix in zerodha so that issues can be resolved within zerodha family. If you don’t have one I request you to seriously think over it else zerodha will loose customers over trivial issues.

Sorry for the delay.
@TheGouda Can you get this checked ASAP.

@nithin @siva I need to use this margin for this weekly expiry.Please resolve this before Thursday.
In addition do you have any escalation matrix in place?
Currently we dont have any means to reach zerodha if issue continues and this adversely impact our confidence in zerodha.Since I do have lots of money invested throgh zerodha coin and I am doing considerable amount of trading as well, I will like to have broker to whom I can communicate freely.Cutting all customer communication ways will adversely affect zerodha growth and that is too futile reasons. I request you guys to have escalation matrix in place.

We have internal checks for this. Also you can tag nithin or anyone here in case if the reply is not satisfactory.

Team should reply you in sometime.

Thanks…

Hey @Jitendra_Khare, with reference to the ticket you’ve mentioned here, we see that you’ve already got the margin against the liquid funds you’ve pledged on 21st Sept 2021. Our team will share the breakup of the margin you’ve received for your pledged holdings on the ticket soon.

These are mails from CDSL for which I did not received margin. I updated these screenshots in ticket as well.