EUR-USD, GBP-USD and USD-JPY Cross Currency Derivatives to start trading from February 27th

It’s available in Kite Android too.
It’s loaded in system but not yet available for Trading at Zerodha.

1 Like

Yes somehow, I can see
Eurusd exactly trades at 1.23200(trading view)
While nse data says 1.23370
…seems very logical

Looking at the charts from tradingview of Eurusd, gbpusd and usdjpy throughout, their real momentum appear around 6 pm to 10 pm
The trend gets very clear around those times
Where London sessions ends and us market wakes up… 7:00 pm to 10 pm very moving.
9:00 am to 7:30 pm close isn’t having such trendiest moves! 10 pm or mcx close of 11:30 could have given the liquid trades with clear trends

The charts for cross currencies aren’t updating from 5:00 pm on kite…

@Bhuvan sir when will zerodha start cross currency trading? Please reply.

@siva @nithin , please let us know when will it be available with Zerodha to trade

It is already available on Zerodha

We are not able to trade cross currency options , please check my screenshot

It will take some more time, will inform all our clients once we started.

1 Like

Hello siva,
What is the update?
People are trading cross currency pairs everywhere!

Looks like the hurried launch is making it hard.

I have accounts with ICICI and Upstox and both are not allowing it, Which brokers are allowing it?

They Have to be there
The trade volumes are indeed getting executed…
Today 39500 lots and volumes have been traded in euros dollar… The market depth says of zerodha :thinking:

Im guessing the volumes are coming from institutional traders

And they are using rupee… And their trades will be finalised with previous days usdinr rate… It’s happening…
It’s not impossible

Trade is happening , Interestingly in USDJPY pair traded volume is more than open interest !!!

1 Like

This is a hurried launch from exchange end, many other brokers are also still not allowing for their retail clients, most of the current volumes are attributed by institutions. Said this, we are working to provide to our clients very soon, will keep you updated.

Hello, is it now possible to trade in cross currency?

i want to trade cross curency pairs , but how can i calculate p&l & brokerage for cross currency,did you zerodha have updated their brokerage calculator for cross curency pairs too?

PLEASE HELP ???

Dear Zerodha, Its nearly 2 months since the launch of cross currency derivatives trading but still blocked in your trading system, can you please update if you plan to allow trading in the same and if yes by when ?

1 Like

India is like this, they talk and waste money behind garbage stuffs like trading hours, margin exposure with feminist fearful mentality… …
Instead fat stomachs never see or think about implementing.
Garbage

1 Like