Everything You Need to Know About Deepak Fertilizers Rights Issue

It is not like IPO, as you have 100 RE’s in your Demat account, you will get guaranteed allotment of 100 shares.

Thanks a lot. also wanna know current price of deepak share is 151.90 and if i bought new 133 will both will average or share price itself come down to 133 ??

The share price of Deepak Fertilizers has already factored in rights issue, so share price will not decrease, the rights shares are offered at discount to market price, when these are listed on exchanges, the shares allotted will trade at whatever price the stock will be at that time.

HI, i bought DEEPAK-RE @ 19.11 - 132 Share. Now Am Applying Rights Issue Means 133/Share
so
132*133 = AMOUNT I NEED TO PAY NOW
But for per RE Share i spent is 19.11.
Ex: 19.11+133 = 152.11 already the Deepak Current Price is 150.35.
I Just want to know Right Issue is 133 will calculated as i said or it will be added to my Pre Hold Shares ?
Ex : 133 + 160 [Pre Hold Per Share Price]

Hi Shubh, I need help. I have bought 900 shares of Deepak-Re-Be from Zerodha on 1Oct2020 at price ₹17.1, I was unable to sell for T+2 days, and I kept holding for the 3rd day yesterday 7Oct2020, But now it’s not showing in my Holdings. What should I do? Will it be showing back in my holdings? Or what should I do, how can I get it and should sell or hold? Requesting for immediate assistance. Thanks in advance

1 Like

As the trading period for the RE’s has now been closed you will not be able to see these shares in your holdings, though they will remain in your Demat account until issue closes, after that these RE’s will be extinguished.

You will not have to apply for rights shares, the process has been explained here.

How to apply for Deepak Fertilizers rights issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA, you can check the process in this post . You can verify your entitlement on the website of the Registrar & Transfer Agent . The website will not be completely live until the issue opens.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying either on the RTA’s website or through Netbanking ASBA.

If you do not apply for rights shares, you will lose the entire amount you have paid to purchase the RE’s.

The amount you have paid to purchase RE’s doesn’t get calculated in the shares that have been allotted to you. The shares which will be allotted to you will be added to your holdings at price of 133.

Means I need to pay 900×133=₹119700, for getting my shares as by applying for rights shares. Or else it’s better to lose. What do u say?

Yes, you will have to pay 900 x 133 to apply for rights shares.

The decision is yours to make.

I have got 238 shares in deepakfert last week. Why i should covert my share ?

Will this Deepak Fert-RE open again for Trading? Can it happen after a week or a month? Or RE trading is completely closed?

The RE’s won’t trade again, infact they will be extinguished from your Demat account once the issue closes.

You purchased the shares of Deepak Fertilizer’s or Rights Entitlements?

If you purchased shares you don’t have to do anything.

If you have purchased RE’s, then you will have to apply for rights shares before issue closes on October 12, or you will lose the amount you have paid to purchase the RE’s.

Your answer is acceptable. But why it has been listed in the market? we thought it is share and so many peoples traded in the share market. Rights issue means personal mail should be sent for applying. You should not list in the market.My question is why it has been listed in the market? Nearly 30k i need to convert. Who will give the money otherwise return the money for holding shares.

2 Likes

RE’s are listed in the market because it gives shareholders who don’t what to apply for additional shares, an option to pass on these rights to someone who is willing to apply.

for tat u guys need to intimate with email or any alert. without saying anything its got added and again its got removed from Portfolio. Its a worst Practice. In the past comment some one said they bought 900 think about the money they invested.

then where is the money i already spent. why i need to pay again for Shares already we bought [Spent] money in RE’s know. Refund the money or give us reduction in Deepak Share [133].

The money you have spent to purchase the RE’s goes to the shareholder who sells these to you.

Consider it as premium paid to acquire rights to apply for rights shares.

Yes, it goes to the shareholder who sold to us, but if we not apply for the rights and the shares are not alloted to us, then the purchased shares amount must be refunded back as we will be treated as not eligible shareholder for not applying for the rights

1 Like

Yes, it goes to the shareholder who sold to us, but if we not apply for the rights and the shares are not alloted to us, then the purchased shares must be refunded by applying value amount with last day 07Oct2020 trade closing share value in BSE/NSE, as we will be treated as not eligible shareholder for not applying for the rights