Everything You Need to Know About Happiest Minds Technologies IPO

Happiest Minds Technologies is a digital transformation, infrastructure, security, and product engineering services company. The offer comprises fresh issuance of shares aggregating up to Rs. 110 crore and an Offer for Sale of up to 3.56 crore equity shares. You can read the IPO Prospectus for more details.

Indicative Timetable

Event Date
Issue Period 7 Sep 2020 - 9 Sep 2020
Price Range 165 - 166
Minimum Bid Quantity 90
Finalisation of Allotment 14th Sep 2020
Initiation of Refunds 15th Sep 2020
Credit of Shares 15th Sep 2020
Listing 17th Sep 2020
Mandate end date 27th Sep 2020

How do I apply for the Happiest Minds Technologies IPO?

You can apply for the Happiest Minds Technologies IPO on Console using any supported UPI app.

Once you have entered your bid on Console, you will receive a mandate collect request on your UPI app. On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Read more.

2 Likes

Hi Shubh,

Query on allotment for IPO where the retail quota is oversubscribed.

Let’s assume the retail quota is 1000shares and min lot is 10 …in case of oversubscription is a single lot of 10 shares alloted to 100 different applicants (randomly) or few random apllicants are picked and given the lots they have bid , even more than one.

I wanted to know this so that we can apply and get only one lot of bid ammount blocked for this Happiest minds IPO and avoid multiple lots assuming only one lot is alloted…

In case of oversubscription, the RTA conducts a lottery to allot one lot of shares in the IPO to as many people as possible in the Retail category.

1 Like

Usually just 1 lot is alloted in case of oversubscription but there are IPOs where I have been alloted a partial lot too

1 Like

Hello Sir…Who is Top 10 Trusted & SEBI registered Brokers in India for Buying of all unlisted Company shares