Everything You Need to Know About KDDL Ltd. Rights Issue

KDDL Ltd. will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of March 31, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the shares of KDDL Ltd. or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details
Ex-Date March 30, 2021
Record Date March 31, 2021
Ratio 7:75
Issue Price ₹ 230
Issue Period April 9, 2021 to May 7, 2021
RE Trading Period April 9, 2021 to May 3, 2021

Update: The company has decided to extend the last date for the Rights Entitlement trading period to May 3, 2021 and the Issue Period until May 7, 2021. You can check the announcement from the company here.

How to apply for KDDL Ltd. Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA or offline by submitting the Application Form to the Designated Branch of the SCSB (Self Certificate Syndicate Bank). You can check the process in this post.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

In case you’re facing any difficulties applying for Rights Issue, you can get in touch with the RTA at 1800 345 4001 / +9140 6716 2222 or at [email protected].

KDDL RE trading name ?

The symbol is “KDDL-RE”.

What would happen if I was holding the KDDL- RE scrip after buying it from the market and continue to hold it. Can I still apply for the Rights issue or will the amount be lapsed?
Note: I haven’t had a single KDDL stock on the record date,

If you don’t apply for Rights Shares, the RE’s you hold will lapse after the issue closure date and you’ll lose the premium paid, if any.

How u can apply for rights shares for kddl re as purchased it from market after record date and holding it also which I can apply? And do I have to make any payment for the shares I am holdings in my demat account of zerodha? And when I spoke to RTA for kddl re kfintech people they you can only apply for rights shares with physical form through ASBA bank with SCSB and they don’t even said me which bank? And also any other process online to apply for rights shares ? and I don’t want to own it just my investment amount should reflect in my zerodha broking account guide exact process?

Rights Entitlement (RE’s) are temporary securities which give you right to apply for rights shares. When you’re making application for rights shares, you’ll have to make payment of Rs. 230 per share.

You can check the list of SCSB’s here.

You can also apply online through Netbanking ASBA, if the issue is available for subscription on the Netbanking portal.

I need your advice. I’m holding 325 shares @345 Rs. It is worthy to apply for shares by adding Rs. 230 more per share?

This must be regular shares of KDDL.

To apply for rights shares, you’ll need RE’s (Rights Entitlements) of KDDL. If you’ve RE’s, you can apply for the rights shares.

Also, if you’ve RE’s and fail to apply for rights shares before issue closes, you’ll lose the premium paid, if any, to purchase the RE’s.

Please update on kddl re rights issue closing date of 7 th May extended or not? Or it is till 7 th May because I am failed to apply for rights issue , please provide latest update?

There has been no further extension. 7th May was the last day to apply for rights shares.

These REs will lapse after the Issue Closing Date unless they are:

1. Subscribed by making an application with requisite application money on or before the Issue Closing Date, or
  2. Renounced on or before the Issue Closing Date.

I have understood the 1 st point in above but what 2 nd point please explain in brief and in simple language also I have re shares of kddl and still not subscribed for rights issue till today due to Lake of money as its corona situation around and date is also over is any chance of getting issue closing date extension ? Any other method to get my investment amount back as I have purchased many re shares please guide

Once you receive the RE’s (Rights Entitlements), you have two options.

1. To apply for rights shares, before the issue closing date. In this case 7th May.

2. If you aren’t interested in applying for rights shares, you can also sell the RE’s in the market. The window for selling KDDL RE’s was from 9th April to 3rd May.

Now that the deadlines for both, selling RE’s in the market and applying for rights shares have passed, there is nothing much you can do.

Please provide guidence of investment in IPO and entire details to invest and withdrawal of my investment what are key steps also with an example as I am looking forward to invest in upcoming ipo , what are details required… please guide in brief and in simple language

Please provide details of upcoming ipo in 2021 with open and close date also want to know upcoming rights issue where I can trade with issue open n trade closing date with issue closure date…

Hi,
Please guide I have purchased Nifty 20th weekly May15300 call option some quantity at low price. my question is

1. what will happen , if don’t sell it by 20 th May that tomorrow will be loosing paid premium or using that premium paid for 20 th May expiry I can purchase next weekly expiry option available
  2. please guide what should do?
1 Like

You can go through this post explaining the scenarios: What happens when i don't square off index options or futures on expiry? - #2 by ShubhS9