Everything You Need to Know About L&T Finance Holdings Rights Issue

I have got RE’s and applied for them through the given link above. Would I get all of the shares applied or else this is going to be happen on a lottery basis?

You will get guaranteed allotment for number of RE’s you are holding. If you’ve applied for extra shares the allotment for those will be done on lottery basis, if you don’t receive the allotment, funds will be returned back to you.

I have received 114 REs in my DMAT. Also, I purchased 150 from secondary market. However, now when I am trying to make a payment at RWAP website, it is showing only 114 REs, How can I make payment for all 250.

Thanks for assistance.

It is showing 114 as that much RE’s you’ve received as a shareholder. Though you can apply for as many rights shares as you want. You can enter 264 in the “No. Of Shares Applied For” column, and as you’re holding 264 RE’s in your Demat account, you’ll receive guaranteed allotment for that many shares.

1 Like

Superb… Thanks.

1 . I have got 3 RE shares and I bought 15 in secondary market for 20 rs each share I’ve applied for rights issue in linkintime website for 15 shares should I sell the remaining 3 shares or can I also apply for remaining 3 shares
2 . should I have to hold L&TFH-RE-BE shares to get rights issue shares if so the share got extinguished on Feb 10 what should be done ??
3 . can I sell my holding 18 shares of L&T FH-RE-BE and still eligible to rights issue
4 . if i cannot sell what happens to the money I’ve put in the extra shares of L&TFH-RE-BE??

If you wish to apply will have to make an incremental application for the remaining RE’s, this will get tagged to your original application.

You cannot sell the RE’s, the RTA will check for RE’s in your demat account during allotment, if you sell the RE’s you’ll not receive an allotment for the quantity you’ve applied for.

This amount goes to the shareholder who sold the RE’s to you.

So it is best to sell the rights in case we don’t want to purchase the additional share at 65 RS. Right. Please provide views

If you don’t want to apply for rights shares, then yes, you can sell the RE’s you’ve received.

1 Like
  1. i have applied for right issue of 15 RE shares in link intime and rest in ASBA will that bring any problem while allocation of stock
  2. if rejection of allocation will i be getting my RE amount 20rs per stock and also paid amount of right issue 65 rs per stock back?

Hi i got 34 shares of L&TFH-RE-BE. i purchased the same from the link https://linkintime.co.in/RightIssues/index.html. i havent received any confirmation mail. except the payment success in the site.

when will i get the confirmation?

please help

Regards
Santosh

Request you to confirm this with the RTA. You can get in touch with them at [email protected]

You won’t get the Rs. 20 you’ve paid to purchase the RE’s back but you will get refund of amount you paid while making application (Rs. 65 * Quantity).

You should get confirmation from the RTA. You can wait for a while, if you don’t receive any acknowledgement from them you can get in touch with the RTA at [email protected]

Thank you for the information

What will happen to my L & T finance holding RE shares after 15 Feb 2021 if i haven’t applied right issues?

The REs will get lapsed and will be removed from your holdings, You will lose the premium, if any, paid to acquire those REs.

2 Likes

When I am trying to sell my L&T RE shares on February 5th., It is showing as "Don’t sell these shares, unless u have them in your DEMAT account. Otherwise, u may get penalty " Getting this msg in Edelweiss mobile app.

Best to check with Edelweiss regarding this :slightly_smiling_face:

You cannot sale any right entitlement unless you own it. Compulsory delivery needs to be given and it cannot be squared off by buying later in the day. This this message. Zerodha also gives a message on the similar lines.

sir,
i don’t have LTFH in my demat , got to know from various forum if i buy LTFH-RE from market and take delivery then only i can apply for right.
LTFH-RE price- 23+
after allotment of right issue(if i apply and get allotted ) what will happen to LTFH-RE-BE buying amount?