Everything You Need to Know About L&T Finance Holdings Rights Issue

Dear Sir,

Please suggest me what I should do, 3 Feb I had purchased 1000 share of L&TH_RE but still not showing in demat account, if I will not purchased RE Dan what will be happen ?

Hello Sir,

I have got 17 shares, and I purchased extra shares with paying ₹25 per share with total of 111 shares showing in my account.

If I have to buy now all the 111 shares its showing ₹ 7215 in Registrar & TA does this include 17 shares which i got for ₹0 value?

If I buy paying ₹7215 for all 111 shares will all the shares will be guarantee allocated?

What will be the cost of each share after I get allocated

Like I paid ₹25 per share for extra shares + ₹65 in Registrar &TA = per share value ₹90 will be showing in my account.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Need help urgently I have purchased L&TFH-RE-R on 2021-02-09 from secondary market and its displayed in my holding. how ever when I go to the registrar website and enter all the details it does not show this share quantity for applying it.

Please can some one guide me who one should apply for purchases from secondary market.

Manish, the RE trading window has now closed so the RE’s won’t reflect in your holdings anymore. You can however still apply for rights shares until February 15th. The process to apply has been explained in the main post.

Yes, you’ve total 111 RE’s and are applying for 111 rights shares, so 65 * 111 = 7215.

Yes, as you hold 111 RE’s, you’ll receive guaranteed allotment for 111 rights shares.

For you the cost of accusation will be around 90 but average price in holdings for rights shares will show as 65, as this will be the allotment price.

The premium paid for purchasing RE’s goes to the shareholder who sold them to you.

1 Like

As you’ve bought RE’s from secondary market, this won’t show under 'No. of shares eligible for" column. You can enter the number of shares you want to apply for in “Number of shares applied for” field. You’ll receive guaranteed allotment for rights shares to the extent of RE’s you hold.

1 Like

I’ve bought the L&TFH-re-fe shares but its not showing up in my holdings, why? Money loss or it will reflective some time.

The trading window for L&TFH closed on February 10th, so the RE’s won’t reflect in your holdings anymore. You can however still apply for rights shares until February 15. The process to make an application has been explained above in the main post.

If you fail to apply for rights shares, you will lose the premium, if any, paid to acquire the REs.

How to apply. Please explain.

Explained here:

I tried but asking the payment.

You’ll have to pay Rs. 65 per share while making application for rights shares.

I purchased 206 qty 24 each. then why asking 65rs.

The amount you paid to purchase the RE’s goes to the shareholder who sold them to you, this doesn’t get counted towards the amount you’ve to pay while making application.

How to apply in the main post to get the refund.

If you don’t want to apply, you had opportunity until February 10th to sell the RE’s. Now as trading window is closed, you won’t be able to sell RE’s and if you don’t apply for rights shares you will lose the premium paid, if any, to purchase the RE’s.

Suppose I got 100 l&tfh -RE So wheather I am applicable 100 L&TFH shares for Rs 65.

Yes, you can apply for 100 rights shares of L&TFH, as you hold 100 RE’s, you’ll receive guaranteed allotment for that many shares.

Say I have below LT Finance holdings (not right issue) :
ICICI Direct : 74 (= 17 RE)
Zerodha: 74 (= 17 RE)

Also, I bought 5 shares of L&T Finance Right issue in secondary market in Zerodha

Now, above being the holdings, how many L&T fin REs I can apply for ? Is it 17+17+5 = 39 ?
What is the quickest/easiest way to apply for?
Is it possible to apply for only in one place ?

You can apply for more rights shares than the RE’s you have but allotment will be guaranteed to the extent of RE’s you hold, for extra quantity, allotment will be done on lottery basis, if you don’t get allotment for remaining shares, amount will be returned back to you.

You can apply through Netbanking ASBA or the RTA’s portal.

You’ll have to make seperate applications from both your Demat accounts.

Eg. let’s assume you have 100 REs in your Zerodha account and 50 REs in your other account. Later, you purchased 20 REs in your Zerodha account.

Accordingly, you’ll be able to apply for 120 rights with your Zerodha demat and 50 rights with your other demat. This won’t be considered multiple applications, since the RTA is performing the check based on demat account and folio. If you apply for 170 shares with your Zerodha demat, the RTA may only allot 120 shares out of entitlement and the rest 50 shares may or may not be allotted during a lottery.

2 Likes