Everything You Need to Know About L&T Finance Holdings Rights Issue

The allotment of shares was announced yesterday. You can check this. You should receive notification from the company RTA. If you don’t you can write to them at [email protected]

Hi, I had applied for 1148 rights issue shares @ Rs 65 and additional 1352 shares @ Rs 65. Is is possible that I did not get any allotment, as I have received all the money back ??

@ShubhS9 when shares will be credited to dmat account?

Tentative date was 24th February, should happen in coming days.

You should get guaranteed allotment for shares equal to the number of RE’s you hold. For extra shares, allotment will be done on lottery basis and if you don’t receive the allotment, remaining funds will be returned back to you.

I have not received the guaranteed 1148 rights issue shares in my ZERODHA account. But I have received the full payment (Rs 162,500 = 74,620+87,880) I had done towards rights share (1148 shares x Rs 65 = Rs 74,620) and extra applied for (1352 shares x Rs 65 = Rs 87,880). This clearly means that I will not receive the 1148 guaranteed rights issue shares. Please clarify.

Best if you get in touch with the RTA for clarification. You can contact them here: [email protected]

Thank you. One final request what all I need to write to them to find out what’s the status.

You can write to them whatever you’ve written above.

Thanks !!

Hi,

When is the L&TFin rights issue listing date?

The listing date for shares issued in rights issue is today.

I did not get any alloted shares for n my demat account… there are no shares of l&tfh seen in the holdings or positions … y is it so?

Did you apply for rights shares and receive email from CDSL about credit of shares to your demat account?

Yeah ive applied and i got msg too, but i did not get it in my account

I have brought L&T F -RE &BE on 11th feb21 but I did not apply for right issue ,what will happen to my shares ,when they will appear in my Demat account.

RE’s are temporary securities, which will be extinguished once the issue closes. If you don’t apply for rights shares, you’ll lose the premium paid, if any, to purchase these RE’s.

Shubh ji kindly answer my query

CDSL:DEBIT IN A/C ******** FOR 255 SHARES - TEMPERORY ISIN AND CREDIT FOR 255 SHARES IN LISTED ISIN OF L&T FINANCE HOLDINGS LIMITED (L&T C ON 26/02/2021 ON RECEIPT OF TRADING APPROVAL.

I got this msg from CDSL but i havent got any shares in my demat account…

Karthik, could you please create a ticket so our team can check and assist: support.zerodha.com

Yeah sir
Just now created
So how to get it started ?