AGS Transact Technologies Ltd. is one of the largest integrated omni-channel payment solutions providers in India in terms of providing digital and cash-based solutions to banks and corporates. Their products and services comprise ATM and CRM outsourcing, cash management and digital payment solutions including merchant solutions, transaction processing services and mobile wallets.
AGS operates in the following segments:
- Payment Solutions - It comprises ATM and CRM outsourcing and managed services, cash management services, iCDs, digital payment services which include toll and transit solutions, Fastlane, transaction switching services, services through POS machines, and agency banking
- Banking Automation Solutions - It comprises the sale of ATMs and CRMs, currency technology products and self-service terminals, and related services and upgrades
- Other Automation Solutions - It encompasses the sale of machines and related services to customers in the retail, petroleum, and colour segments
As of August 31, 2021, AGS had installed, maintained, or managed a network of approximately 72,000 ATMs and CRMs, provided cash management services to 46,214 ATMs through SVIL, installed 221,066 merchant POS and approximately 46,800 cash billing terminals, automated approximately 17,924 petroleum outlets and installed approximately 88,521 colour dispensing machines.
The public offer of AGS Transact Technologies comprises an offer for sale of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 680 crores from existing shareholders.
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|As of August 2021||753.40||-18.10||-1.53|
For more information, you can check out the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.
|Issue Period||19th January to 21st January|
|Price Range||₹ 166 to 175 per share|
|Minimum Bid Quantity||85 and in multiples thereof|
|Finalization of Allotment||27th January 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||28th January 2022|
|Credit of Shares||31st January 2022|
|Date of Listing||1st February 2022|
|Mandate end date||5th February 2022|
|Anchor Investors Lock-In End Date||20th February 2022|
You can apply for the AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.
You can check the allotment status for the AGS Transact Technologies Limited IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.
Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website.