Everything you need to know about the Bharat Bond ETF (Edelweiss PSU Debt ETF)

I would like place two orders for different maturity dates 2023 and 2030. Is it possible ?

Yep.

i only wanted to place 1 order but i see that 2 orders are placed.
1st for 2023 (which i modified for 2030)
2nd for 2030.
Now my account has negative 1L on zerodha.
can this be fixed and keep only 1 order for 2030?

1 Like

2023 and 2030 were two separate instruments and orders were collected separately. If you wanted to delete an order then you had to specifically on the specific order collection page. The orders have been uploaded. Can you please create a ticket here: support.zerodha.com.

Hello Bhuvanesh,

What will be the cost of all charges to transact in ETFs on exchanges?
I know Zerodha doesn’t charge brokerage for investment trades but will all other costs like STT, Exchange Cost, Stamp duty be the same as normal stock?

If so that will add up to a lot more than the Total Expense Ratio of the ETF itself!

Can I pledge Bharat Bond with Zerodha ?

Yes you can,check this what you can pledge with zerodha.

Plz reply, what’s the difference between buying bharat bond through exchange and buying through coin app, will I get any price difference between two?? And can we buy bharat bond of more than 2 lakh rupees,is there any limit on this???

One is ETF which is listed and traded on exchange, other is like a mutual fund. ETF is bought at price quoted on exchange which can be different to NAV where as on coin one will get at NAV and sell at NAV. There is no upper cap on capital.

Thanks for reply just follow up question, now this etf is trading around 1052 more than 5% return in 5 months and it’s annual return expectation is 6.5-7.5%. so if I invest now will I get only 1.5-2.5% return in next 7 months or there is some other dimension to this.

1 Like

Is Bharat bond (similar to Mutual fund) allowed to be pledged for collateral?

Yes they are

It is allowed. You can check entire list here

On Coin, you are buying the fund of fund of which the underlying is the ETF. On Coin, you are directly buying the ETF.

Where can we see returns in Bharat Bond ETF?

The actual returns you can check on Moneycontrol, Valueresearch etc. But the indicative yield can be checked here
https://www.bharatbond.in

1 Like

Does the 2 lakhs per scrip pledge limit also apply for Bharath Bond?

Is there really any such limit for pledging on Zerodha ?

For customers using Online DIS Consent the limit is 2 lakh’s per scrip and 10 lakh’s per day. For customers who have provided POA there is no limit.

@siva @mohitmehra what happens to Bharat bond etf after their maturity ? Will the amount be deposited in my a/c ? How is this amount calculated ? Is it like no. of Bharat bond etf held in demat a/c multiplied by LTP ? If they’re reinvesting all dividend back to the scheme, will get additional units on each dividend reinvestment as in MFs ? Pls clear