Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

Hi subhas thank for ur information. I just check my cdsl account and found RE shares credit and received e mail from nsdl that these shares credited.now iam relaxing.

Here are the details to make online payment

Hii…I have received 190 REs on mail and same also credit in my account… Now on 28 i can apply through ASBA BOB netbanking…but i dont know how to apply… Please tell me the process

If the broker denies ne the rights on my pledged shares …what actions can i take because he sent me a very stupid email

Hello when i asked my broker paisa about the same he said this

I will make my ledge balance positive but
What actions can i take against my broker if he is not giving me my right issue

Process is similar to applying for IPO via Net Banking ASBA, you can read this post to know more.

Thanks…Once i paid for REs, when it will credit in my demat account…? and if i paid for REs on 28th july, then i will be able to sell it on 28th july or not…?

Once you apply for Rights Shares when the issue opens, allotment will only happen after the issue closes on 11th August.

Below are tentative dates of Allotment, Credit of Shares, and Listing.

• DATE OF ALLOTMENT (ON OR ABOUT) Friday, August 21, 2020
  • DATE OF CREDIT (ON OR ABOUT) Tuesday, August 25, 2020
  • DATE OF LISTING (ON OR ABOUT) Thursday, August 27, 2020

Hi, I received the email regarding my RE, will these show up in my demat immediately or do they take some time?

Thank you

Hi,
I purchased 50 shares of Mahindra and Mahindra Finance on 21st July 2020 and further bought 150 shares on 22nd July 2020. As per the email I received dated on 24-7-2020, the record date for entitlement is 23-7-2020.

But as per the entitlement letter, I was entitled to 50 shares only. however, in accordance with the recorded, it should have been 200 shares. Please someone help !!

You got the email, means they are already in your Demat account.

22nd July was ex-date, shares bought on this date aren’t entitled to receive RE’s.

Thanks for that. any idea how I can find them on Kotak sec?

@ShubhS9 I didn’t receive any mail regarding RE.

Don’t know how stuff works at Kotak. If they have back-office platform like Console at Zerodha, you can check there, you should be able to view RE’s.

You should, email is sent by CDSL when RE’s are credited to your Demat.

But I didn’t received it , what should I do. Even along with Zerodha I had also purchased M

Wait a bit, there can be some delay, you will eventually recieve it.

Couldn’t understand what you are trying to say.

1 Like

I think so because I have stock in 2 accounts and didn’t receive email for any.