Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

You are entitled to recieve 10 shares, you will be alloted 10 first, if they can allot more they will, if not, remaining amount will be returned to your bank account.

Shares bought on 22nd July aren’t eligible to receive RE’s.

Can we sell this RE shares directly from zerodha app ?

Yes, you can sell from holdings like any other stock.

I was entitled with 1150 rights issue for M&M.Today I had successfully applied Right issue of 1150 quantity @rs.50/-.But I was previously hold 1470 share in my M&M finance and today I sold 1470-1150=320 @rs.133.50/-shares and then made buy-sell in M&M-RE twice.At last 568 shares were made holding in today position by Zerodha and I was unable to do further selling. So I want to know either

1. I disturbed the RE holdings of 1150 by multiple trading in this account (but I have not disturbed the 1150 holdings in respect of entitlement) or Can I trade further in M&M-RE shares without any effect on my M&M holdings.
    2.My rights issue application will be counted or got rejected due to trade in RE.

I SOLD ON 23RD

AND I BOUGHT LAST MONTH

AM I ELIGIBLE?

BCOZ WHEN I TRIED TO FILL RWAP IT’S SHOWING 0

PLEASE LEMME KNOW WHAT TO DO
I M VERY TENSED

This is other image from kfin

What this mean

AM I eligible or not?

@mohitmehra can you.

Looks like you didn’t hold any M&M Financial shares on record date and hence didn’t receive any RE’s.

You are applying for 11800 RE’s, if you have that many RE’s in your Demat you will receive that many shares.

But I sold on 23rd

And bought 9000 last month

And 2800 on 22

As I asked in this platform u told that if I sell on 23rd I will be entitled

You won’t receive any RE’s for buying on 22nd July.

You would have received 9000 RE’s then, you will receive 9000 shares during allotment.

“0 Shares Holding on Record Date and 0 No. of Shares Entitled” in screenshot must be some issue on Kfin’s website.

But where I can see I have that 9000re

Bcoz not credited in 5 paisa to anyone

And also showing 0 in kfin

To other it’s showing 0 or its just me?

Your application will be accepted as long as you have the requisite number of REs in your demat account by the end of the trading period. If you have applied for 1500 rights and only have 1000 left in your account by the end of the trading period, you will get a confirmed allotment of only 1000 shares. The rest may or may not be allotted depending on the overall applications.

Your holdings in M&M financial shares isn’t affected by your trades in the REs.

This should be showing in your holdings.

If they haven’t credited RE’s to you, you should contact your broker.

If you’ve sold your shares after the ex-date (i.e. 22nd July) then you’re entitled to receive the REs. Its possible that your broker might have received the REs on your behalf and will then credit them to you today. You can apply as a renouncee in this case since the eligible holdings is marked zero but you’ve received an off-market transfer of the REs from your broker.

Mean I have to contact my broker.

When I contacted they gave me that kfintech link

You just need to make sure you have received the REs against your holdings. For any problems wrt to the application for the rights shares you can contact Kfintech.

Thanks Sir
1.Can I trade further in RE with buy quantity of 568 nos. And sell all these 568 qty before 7th August or this can affect to my base RE holdings of 1150 share.
2.What will happen I not sell my 568 RE shares today bought @rs.77.79/- upto 7th August