Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

thanks bro for the help!

1 Like

Hi,

On closing day, till what time I can apply right issue on RTA or through bank

I baught M&m rights using my zerodha account but applied for rights issue on 10 aug , Monday by using ASBA facility of SBI … I have demat account with sbi cap also and while applying for rights my client id was taken as mentioned in my sbi demat account where’s I hold shares in zerodha … therefore since I do not hold shares in my sbi demat account … will I get the rights or they will be lapsed? If yes Please help what should I do ?

Your RE’s will lapse in this case and you won’t receive the allotment.

There is nothing you can do now as the Rights Issue has closed.

when is the credit of shares and listing please?

Tentative date of credit is 25th August and tentative date of listing 27th August.

1 Like

Hello

I have applied for Buyback of Justdial 54 Shares through Zerodha and my entire shares have been debited from CDSL but showing in Kite, dont know what happens please help or assist ?

Hi. Request you to create ticket at support.zerodha.com

Mm fin has credited back the entire money paid for additional allotment and taken amount equal to 1:1@50.
Is it so for most people who applied for additional shares.

Can be. It is not likely that everyone who applied for additional shares will get alloted additional shares.

How much extra shares you applied for against re , I got some extra.

same here. Got a couple extra.

M&m right issue demat accounts may kab tak aayega aur refund money kb tk wapas aayega

The shares have been credited to Demat account, you will be able to see them in your holdings tomorrow.

Kal tak mere demat accounts may aajyega ???

If you have applied for rights shares and are eligible, you will be able to see the shares in holdings tomorrow.

Greetings Shub,

Kindly help me understand this one. I received an email that there is a credit and debit of shares that happened at the same time.

As I notice that the ISIN sequence is yet different, I still do not get it why there are Cr and Dr of shares. Please help me get this. Will I still be able to get the 10 shares I applied through kfintech website by 25th-27th Aug 2020?

BTW, I have not sold off the RE’s I received in my Demat and they got elapsed. Will I be losing the applied shares now or will I get the 10 shares into my holdings?

1 Like

Sir m&m financial ka right issue demat account may aagya hai but jo extra share ke liye apply kiye thay uska amount refund kb tk hoga???

Refund too should happen soon.

You can get in touch with the RTA at [email protected] or at 18004258998/18003454001, for more information.

Looks like they removed shares which had old ISIN and credited the ones with new ISIN.

The shares alloted in Rights Issue are listing on Exchange today. The 10 shares you applied for would’ve already been credited to your Demat.