Everything you need to know about the M&M Financial rights issue

How much time generally it takes for the broker to transfer the rights, my friend received the email at around 9 PM

@ShubhS9 That clears my doubt, thank you so much👍

Still, I did not receive RE in my account. Had bought shares on 21-jul

Is there any possibility that I don’t get RE credited into my account.

You are eligible to receive RE’s, can take some time but you will receive.

@mohitmehra can you.

The REs are generally transferred on the day of listing.

Thank you ShubhS9. You are doing great work.

Hi i bought on 20 and sold m&m finance shares on 22nd ex RE.do i need to contact my broker to credit RE share?seams some people got e mail abt RE and i didnt get e mail.please advise

Broker will transfer those RE’s to you by the day of listing.

Thank .But i didnt get email from m&M finance regarding RE shares like others.

This might be because others who received email are holding shares and received RE’s directly to their Demat while you will be receiving through broker.

Thank you.so i need to contact my broker or on the listing day it automatically credit to my demat.please give me detailed procedure. Incase if any issue whom i need to contact.

RE’s will be credited to your account on listing day, if they aren’t you should contact your broker.

Thank you subhas.i new to this rights issue.thats reason little bit nervous.

what would the predicted price of the RE be on the market?

Hi subhas thank for ur information. I just check my cdsl account and found RE shares credit and received e mail from nsdl that these shares credited.now iam relaxing.

Here are the details to make online payment

Hii…I have received 190 REs on mail and same also credit in my account… Now on 28 i can apply through ASBA BOB netbanking…but i dont know how to apply… Please tell me the process

If the broker denies ne the rights on my pledged shares …what actions can i take because he sent me a very stupid email

Hello when i asked my broker paisa about the same he said this

I will make my ledge balance positive but
What actions can i take against my broker if he is not giving me my right issue