Everything You Need to Know About Vikas Lifecare Rights Issue

sir, maine vlife-re-be ke 1500 share buy kiya tha, pe r ab vo holding main show nahi kar raha hai or uska amount bhi kam ho gaya .
ab kya kare samajh nahi a raha hai ki kya kare to aapse reqst hai ki is bare main bataye

RE (Rights Entitlements) are temporary securities which you have to use for applying for rights shares.

As the RE trading window has closed, same will not reflect in your holdings on Kite. However, RE’s will remain in your Demat account until issue is open for subscription. Once the issue closes, the RE’s will lapse and will cease to exist.

You can apply for rights shares, the process has been explained in the main post.

If you fail to apply for rights shares, you’ll lose entire premium paid (if any).

Hi,
I am new to stock market.
I brought VIKAS LIFECARE shares on Zerodha on 31 may (previously I don’t have VIKAS LifeCare shares). I didn’t sold still now. Now I am trying to apply for rights on http://rights.alankit.com, but it showing in valid no (after entering DP and PAN). It showing error now. How to apply online. Please suggest links

Now it’s working. During payment my UPI transaction failed (due to technical error). Now I am trying the process the same, it’s popup “transaction failed. Try again”. Urgent. Please help me.Today is last day…

You can reach out to the RTA at [email protected] or at +91 11 4254 1972/1864/1953.

1 Like

When the shares will reflect.