Exiting position in kite

Can we have exiting position option in kite, while seeing the charts, currently to exit position, i have to go another page, this causes a delay of some secs. If we can exit while watching the chart would be perfect :ok_hand: .

3 Likes

If you are talking about popped out charts, you can open the trading panel on the chart. If you are on the mobile, you have + button. If you are looking at an inlay chart, yeah there isn’t. But you can always keep a position page as a separate tab open.

1 Like

Thanks for reply,
My question is not about the buying or selling script on the same screen in which chart appears it is already available in kite, but for exiting the position which i already had, i generally use 5 min and 1min candlestick. so, i have to exit position while seeing that what candlestick is forming, but, i can open two tab for this one for chart and other for positions in this way it can work, if u able to provide in the same screen it would be more helpful.

1 Like

???
Live positions are visible from poopout charts as well! You can exit from there while watching live charts. that is if they are working fine!

1 Like

Left top lightning icon pops out a panel with market depth, positions, orders.

Hi Maddy,
from pop-out chart, u can watch only one stock at one time and their position. see the screenshot u can watch more than one stock as well as u can execute it.

His query is related to Zerodha, not Upstox.

1 Like

Okey,
so you want that lil blue lightning mark on multi charts as well?!
Better use upstox, then!

Leave it,
U can’t understand

It would be very useful if there is a pop-up positions window in kite chart. It’s a basic need for scalp trading. Opening separate page to exit position is totally conceals the chart . Prices changes quickly while positions/holdings page loading.

2 Likes

I have a request … on days when there are technical glitches on broker platform and traders are unable to exit from their position due to this problem then is it possible to execute the emergency exit trade through nse website …can such a provision be arranged for such kind of emergency trades?

“a delay of some secs” ,intraday traders have this type of problems,try to switch in positional trading ,then you will no need to watch chart every time ,search youtube

@Saurav
That is surely rude of you!
GTH

It is already available in kite. I don’t know how you couldn’t find it.
It is not available is multi charts - 2 charts, 4 charts.

This is truly amazing. I don’t have to go to another page for this. I can exit my positions on chart tab only.

Basically if you are accusing other of being unable to understand due to some cognitional problems. It must be actually you who has no skills or proper vocabulary to properly explain your thoughts.
Peace.

ha ha ha

This problem only happens with u, that u can’t able to understand. Everyone in this thread understand it clearly except you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

:grinning:
tut tut
It’s your loss if you couldn’t get how to exit positions from charts itself.
And you missed one person.
Apart from stupid me Nithin also didn’t get what you want.

@nithin Sir, there’s a lag of seconds between exiting the order and actual execution of the order on kite or pi. Is there any solution to resolve this issue coz the market falls or rises by .05 point causing loss to the trader.

1 Like