Experience with Streak strategies

I wanted to know if anyone has tried deploying strategies using Streak? The returns on paper looks great does it holds true in reality as well ya phir sab moh maya h?

Strategies backtested in Streak are as good as strategies backtested in chart or python or any other method. Olny when you backtest using Streak you need not know programming and need not spend the hours and days looking at the chart, it does it within a few seconds. And all backtest results can be verified using the transaction details attached to the backtest result and kite charts. If you want to know how this can be done, read: Understanding candlestick formation and backtest result in Streak | by Krishnendu Das Roy | Medium

Now regarding paper trading, it allows you to check if a backtested strategy is performing well in market. The order prices are fetched right from live market, so Streak does not use any fictional price to execute orders. So if you would have deployed it live, you would be getting the same result ± some slippages.

To check this you just need to open the chart of the instrument and verify the signals and prices. Let me know if you face any issues.

I was in doubt because some strategies were showing 100% returns specially in option buying which is considered risky

Well if you trade options, you know that Options buying may give more than 200% return as well or more especially if an OTM becomes ATM or ITM. That in the nature of options. And yes you can also incur heavy loses if it goes the other way. So trading options are risky and Streak is not removing the risk part here, it is merely showing you the change in options prices based on the entry/exit condition of strategy being met. If the strategy is loss making, you will also see the negetive return as well. Hope this gives a better clarification.