Expiry Day Trading * Stuck at 0.05 INR price in SBI

Hi All,
I bought SBI17DEC320CE and SBI17DEC335CE . In both I bought 24000 quantity respectivly. Now Both Price stuck at 0.05 and not getting any movement.
I can’t able to exit from my side also.
Please tell me how to exit ? If Zerodha will do auto exit, how much extra money I have to pay .

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

Both SBI17DEC320CE and SBI17DEC335CE are out of the money because the spot is closing below both the call strikes.

Your options will expire moneyless at zero and you will only lose the entire premium paid for both the options. No extra charges will be applicable here. You don’t have to exit it.

Since its the last day there are no buyers hence its your not able to exit it. You will loose your premium + tax approximately 50/- I think.

Hi ,
It means I will loss only around 11K . What’s bout STT? In case of Zerodha will do auto Square off, will they charge some extra…?
Please reply for this also.

Hi Arun ,
It means normally , I was doing before to Do exit from Position page with setting some amount .
I don’t have to do this… ?
Am I right. ?

Yes, you will only lose the 12k. No other charges apply as the option value is zero. Any charge on zero is still zero.

1 Like

Thanks Srinivas, I was just confused, because I read one article like how one Trader Lost 24 lakhs in Option Expiry day trading… and I was start to assume myself into same position… Like I have to pay some over extra STT ,…
Thanks for making me calm.
Wish you and your family Happy new year…

No more STT trap. On that happy note, happy new year to you and your family too:)

Hi One more question,
As it is now 3:30 PM , but still stocks are showing in my position as well as Orderbook.